Coco Asphalt Engineering’s research facility is fully equipped to support products with mix design evaluation and testing services.
- Hot Mix Asphalt Design and Testing (SuperpaveTM and Marshall Methods)
- Warm Mix Asphalt Design and Testing
- Microsurfacing and Slurry Seal Mix Design and Testing
- Expanded Asphalt / Foamed Asphalt
- Surface Treatment Emulsion Design and Testing
- Cold-In-Place Recycling
- Hot-In-Place Recylcling
The research facility is certified as a Type A (Asphalt Mix Design – Marshall Method with or without SuperpaveTM Methods) and Type B (Asphalt Mix Compliance Marshall Method with or without SuperpaveTM Methods – Solvent Extraction and/or Ignition Method) laboratory by the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories (CCIL).